Our Aims and Objectives
- Make life better for patients
- Make life better for practices
- Improve resilience and efficiency
- Create development opportunities
- Grow as a business into the future.
- Have an organisational design that remains representative of each individual partner.
- To provide the best healthcare available
- To make life easier, simpler for patients and more viable for local practices to thrive
- To improve the quality of working life of our partners and staff
- To create an environment for a sustainable and high-quality workforce
- To maintain the identity and autonomy of our practices, within a large effective structure
- To generate efficiencies and identify business opportunities
- To lead through engagement